четвер, 5 квітня 2012 р.

The first flowers


Нарешті, після тижнів дощів і снігів, сонечко знову визирнуло. Я здала ще один екзамен і в честь гарної погоди подруга повела мене гуляти в одне гарне місце на Андріївський узвіз.
Finally, after long rainy and snowy days the sun has appeared. I passed another exam and for celebrating this and a good weather, me and my friend went for a walk to Andriivsky descent to a very nice and hidden place.

Це місце являє собою невеличкий романтичний двір з деревами і клумбами. І саме там я вперше цього року побачила живі квіти! :)
That place is a little cosy yard with trees and flowerbeds. And there is where I saw the first flowers this year!
На превеликий жаль, увесь узвіз роздовбано так, що там людей майже нема. А все для того, щоб там якісь мажорики без клепок розсілися...
It's a pity, but the whole street is being repaired. Not for the good of the street but for reach people from the leading party that want to build their houses at such an historical place... So there's almost no people now.

10 коментарів:

  1. I really like your blog and this post! You are so pretty :)
    Going to read your old posts now!

    xx
    come check out mine?
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. pretty pictures ♥ lovely blog
    ---
    http://wanwinkle.blogspot.com/

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. Hi! Thank you so much for following me! I'll follow you right back! Wanna follow each other on bloglovin' as well? :)

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. I'm sorry but I don't have bloglovin at the moment. But if all goes well and I make one for myself, be sure I'll add you =)

      Видалити
  4. Your pictures are very pretty and it is always so beautiful when you find the first flowers of the season- especially if they look so great like the ones you captured! I'm your newest follower and would be very ahppy if you decided to follow me back as well, if you like my blog! :)

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. This place scares me a lot... Ble Nice look anyway

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ispiria-by-Gabriele-Franko/266577486736952

    ВідповістиВидалити