четвер, 19 квітня 2012 р.

Terrassa diary, part 2

Продовжу трішки про Іспанію, але вже більш особисто. Минулого разу я пообіцяла зробити пост про мій мінішопінг там. Цього разу мінішопінг, бо минулого раз я так закупилася, шо думала, шо рік в магазини не заходитиму. Брешу. Найшла декілька красивих  і необхідних речей...
Now I'll continue a little bit about my trip to Spain. This post is going to be more personal, about my shopping and some little but cute things...

H&M pink shirt, simple and cute, goes well with almost everything

H&M heels, these were on sale so I  decided to buy them too. It's quite difficult to walk on, but they are so pretty that I'll do it for sure.

Roxy backpack. I really needed one because I'm tired to wear all my amounts of books on one shoulder, as it happens with a normal handbag.
Cacaolat, a popular drink among children and young people in Spain, it's a kind of a chocolate milkshake. When I go out for dinner with my family, I almost always ask for Cacaolat. Maybe, the best drink for me!
Some dessert bought at Mercadona. Don't remember the name, but delicious too!
Don't know why, but I like taking pictures throught the glass. Looks paranoical and magical.
Marguerites!

4 коментарі:

  1. Lovely pics. Love those shoes.

    Never heard of Cacaolat but it sounds delish! Someday I'll need to try it


    xo
    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog :) You're blog is great!

    xx
    m

    http://mollyeeb.blogspot.com/

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. love the heels <3
    <3
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. I love your shoes. Beautiful photos :)

    Hanna

    http://www.riseandbloom.com
    Giveaway - Fossil watch

    ВідповістиВидалити