неділя, 1 липня 2012 р.

Seven florals

Just another quick post for you, guys. Sorry, no outfits today 'cause I still sick...
I'm obsessed with floral pattern, and I try to add lots of flowers to my daily  life. It's obvious, you can even see it from my blog's name =) So, as it's summer, I decided to shoot some random things with that fabulous pattern.








  1. Sandals -some shop in Spain
  2. A collage in my room
  3. Skirt - Bershka
  4. My phone
  5. Bag - Stradivarius
  6. My lamp. And yes, the fool who pasted the flowers is me :)
  7. Wallet - Blanco

4 коментарі:

  1. I adore those floral sandals! Such pretty feminine summer looks.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Your lamp is so pretty!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. то давай вже видужуй і фотографуйся у всій цій красі!%)

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. прогулялася сторінками твого блогу і вирішила підписатися!
    Гарного завтра тобі дня!

    Аня

    ВідповістиВидалити