четвер, 2 серпня 2012 р.

Something new

So it's time for a big shopping post! No need to say I love sales, you can find lots of good quality clothes at an affordable price. First I tried to look for only basic cloth pieces, but oops, I realized I need floral skirts, dresses, socks, sneakers...  Day by day I get fooler by floral pattern, so from now my closet will look as a big garden. At the beginning I decided that I would wear all this when I arrive to Kyiv at the end of this month, but now I see I won't resist to put on something before... And that's only the first part of my sales shopping, soon you'll see the part two. And well, I know I need to shoot more outfit posts.
1. All I bought by now. But I show only some things  'cause I see no reason to showing all my stuff, some day you'll see other things!
2. Slippers and cosmetic bag from Women'secret. These are waiting to Kyiv for sure.
3. A gorgeous necklace from Bershka
4. Dip-dye pants from Stradivarius. Gosh, now I realize they fit too big...
5. Floral skirt - Stradivarius. Hope you know it is my favourite shop ever.
6. Sunscreen products, bought in Spain some time ago.
7. Shirt from Bershka.
8. Ballerinas - Zara, sneakers - Pull and Bear
9. Just a nice collage :)








7 коментарів:

  1. Відповіді
    1. nice things and good inspiration! Like your blog a lot!
      Would you like to follow each other? :) I follow you now :)
      http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

      Видалити
  2. у массмаркеті тільки і можна купляти, що аксесуари та взуття, а ну і ждинси ще:) ну це моя нескромна думка людини, яка знає, скільки коштує зробити одяг:) а взагалі непогано так скупилася:))) парфуми смачненькі? якраз шукаю собі новий аромат...

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. О так, обожнюю ці парфуми. Як закінчаться, куплю їх знову! Плюс ціна хороша)))

      Видалити
  3. wow your blog is amazing :)

    maybe we can follow each other?
    best-way-of-life.blogspot.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. lovely picks! the ombre jeans are sweet! and i love the florals too! i don't blame you for being obsessed, so am i!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. Ombre jeans <3 :)!!!!!!!!!!! akdols.blogspot.com

    ВідповістиВидалити